Finding a good local dentist can be a bit like finding a spouse. The relationship you have with your dentist is important to the long-term health of your teeth and mouth. At our Buford, GA dentist office, we believe in forming strong relationships with our patients, treating them like members of our own family.
General dentistry is the foundation of Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Buford, Georgia. We provide dental services that will provide you with long-term oral health. We are a family dental practice that sees patients who are young and those who are young at heart. Our goal is to establish long-term relationships built on mutual trust and understanding.
Our General Dental Services Include:
- Dental Cleanings: A common preventative dental care procedure. We provide teeth cleanings for all ages.
- Dental Fillings: Address tooth decay and cavities with composite dental fillings.
- Pediatric Dentistry: We provide pediatric dental services for children.
- Periodontist: Address bleeding gums, gum disease, periodontal disease, and gingivitis with periodontal therapy.
- Mouthguards: Custom-made sports mouthguards stay put and protect your teeth during contact sports.
- Tooth Extractions: Although we do our best to save your natural teeth, sometimes a tooth extraction is recommended.
- Root Canals: When you leave tooth cavities unattended, you leave yourself vulnerable. Root canals can cure your tooth pain.
- Emergency Dental Care: Call us if you experience mouth trauma, abrupt tooth loss, and more.
One of the most important things a family dentist can do is to educate his or her patients on the foundations of dental health. Our dentists Dr. Alla Brown and Dr. Amanda Newberry along with all of our staff are dedicated to post-graduate training to provide the latest advancements and techniques in modern dentistry. This knowledge is passed on to the patients so that they can understand the importance of maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
For parents, maintaining their children’s oral health can be a challenge. We provide the experience of a pediatric dentist with the convenience of a family dentist. Our staff can answer your questions and provide advice on caring for your children’s teeth and mouth.
Ask Your Dentist in Buford, GA
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about oral health care:
Q: How Often Should I Visit The Dentist?
A: It has been proven that routine visits to the dentist are the best way to keep teeth and gums healthy. Most patients visit every six months, though your dentist may recommend more frequent visits depending on your personal needs and goals.
Q: What Is A Family Dentist?
A: Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is a family dentist, meaning she treats patients of all ages, starting at age 3. Dr. Brown’s and Dr. Newberry’s patients appreciate the high level of convenience they receive from having their entire family treated at the same dentist office.
Q: What is General Dentistry?
A: Most people think that general dentistry is simply about teeth cleaning and exams. General dentistry also includes treatment for gum disease as well as a number of procedures including dental crowns, dental fillings, and root canals.
Visit Our Buford GA Dentist Office
We are the local family dentist you can trust. You’ll enjoy friendly, personalized service from a highly trained staff. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Our office is conveniently located in Buford, Georgia and we proudly serve the surrounding areas including Lawrenceville, Braselton, and Flowery Branch.