Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is dedicated to providing the latest dental technologies in order to provide the highest quality patient care available. Our dentist office is the premier family dentist office in Buford, Georgia. We are a family dental practice that places a high priority on your family’s oral health. We believe that staying on top of the latest dental technology allows us to provide high-quality dental services in a timely manner. Our dedicated staff will strive to make sure your visit far exceeds any expectation you have of a dental appointment. If you are actively searching to find a new dentist or looking for a second opinion, contact Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry today.
Excellent dental health involves much more than just brushing, flossing, and an occasional checkup at the dentist. Preventative dental care involves a number of things that we will perform during your visit. During your visit, we will perform an evaluation to determine the level of your oral health. Based on your examination, the following services are offered:
When you visit our Buford, GA dentist office, you can expect a comprehensive examination and consultation. Our patients enjoy:
- All digital X-rays
- Private consultation room for case presentations
- Dental chairs with light massage to help you relax
- Nitrous (laughing gas) for relaxation
- Warm blankets for your comfort
- Complementary coffee, soda, and juice bar
- XM satellite radio in reception area and all treatment rooms
- HD DirecTV in all treatment rooms
- Children’s movies in all treatment rooms
Restorative Dental Care
Restorative services are procedures designed to return your teeth to their most natural state and function. There are several procedures that involve the restoration of damaged teeth, each with a different purpose. Our goal is to improve function without sacrificing beauty.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are a common form of restoration. A crown is used to completely cover a broken or decaying tooth. The damaged tooth is filed down, and the dentist takes an impression of the filed tooth. The dental crown is then constructed to fit the tooth, and it is permanently cemented on. Crowns can be made from porcelain, metal, or both.
- Bridgework: A bridge can replace one or more missing teeth. It is a synthetic tooth used to fill the space between teeth. This keeps teeth from becoming misaligned.
- Dental Implants: For missing teeth, dental implants may be utilized. Implants are strong and can last a lifetime. The dentist surgically places an artificial root into the jawbone, and a permanent crown is attached to the implant.
- Dentures: A denture can replace a full row of missing teeth. Traditional dentures are removable, whereas implant-supported dentures are a permanent fix.
It’s amazing what an impact that a beautiful smile can make! A wonderful smile can make a powerful statement in many situations. Our dentists will be more than happy to discuss the many options available that can give you a dazzling smile. Some of the options include:
- Tooth Bonding
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Invisalign Clear Aligners System
- Six Month Smiles
Our Dentist Office Amenities & Technology
- Routine cleaning/hygiene
- Digital x-rays
- Cavity screenings
- Tissue screenings for early detection of abnormalities which may lead to oral cancer
- Dental sealants to protect your children’s teeth
- Night guards to protect teeth from grinding
- Sports mouthguards to protect teeth during sports
- Patient education/oral hygiene instructions