Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is your one-stop dentist office in Buford Georgia. We serve all communities in Gwinnett and Hall counties, and beyond. We believe in preventing all dental concerns with preventative dental care. If you have any dental concerns, please share them with us at your next dental visit, or fill out our appointment request form in detail to have someone from our office reach out. Your overall health is important to us. Having knowledge of your medical history and dental concerns can help your dentist to treat you more effectively. We aim to accurately and promptly address your oral health issues to help you achieve excellent long-term oral health.
Dentists in Buford GA for All Ages
Buford, GA dentists, Dr. Alla Brown and Dr. Amanda Newberry, are experienced in nearly all facets of dentistry. Our entire dental team works with a patient-first philosophy. We are committed to your dental success. Our dentist office is a worry-free, judgement-free safe space. We believe that not all dental concerns are controllable. In addition, you will never be recommended unnecessary treatments. We work within your budget on procedures that are not covered by insurance, and provide financing options.
In addition to family dentistry, we also focus on treating adult patients who have complex dental problems, cosmetic concerns, and fear of the dentist. We offer a full range of general dentistry services as well as cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry and TMJ Therapy.
Common Dental Concerns
Some of the common dental concerns we treat in our Buford, GA dental office include:
- Frequent Headaches: Did you know that your dentist can diagnose your frequent headaches? Waking up with headaches in the morning can be a symptom of a TMJ disorder. Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome is basically when your cheek bone and jaw bone do not make proper contact. Thus causing a variety of symptoms that can include frequent morning headaches.
- Bleeding Gums: Do your gums bleed every time you brush your teeth or chew hard foods? Regularly bleeding gums can be a sign of early periodontal disease. Dr. Brown and Dr. Newberry can evaluate your gums, check for infections, and treat the underlying cause of gum disease.
- Teeth Grinding: Do you grind your teeth in times of stress? Are your teeth worn but you don’t know how they got that way? Some people grind their teeth while asleep. This is another common sign of a TMJ disorder. We address all stages of TMJ with customized therapy tailored to your unique issue.
- Tooth Cavities: Are you experiencing tooth pain? Do your gums hurt in specific areas when you chew? You may have a tooth cavity. Get your cavities filled before they develop into more serious issues. You may need a root canal procedure if the cavity is large. Don’t worry, a modern root canal procedure is relatively painless.
- Missing Teeth: Have you lost a tooth in your smile zone? Are missing teeth affecting what you eat and the way you eat? Fortunately, we have several options to replace your missing teeth.
- Worn or Broken Teeth: This dental concern is very common. We can swiftly fix your worn and broken teeth with restorative and cosmetic dental treatments.
Request a Dental Exam to Learn More
At Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, you can expect high quality, professional care in a comfortable and worry-free setting. Our dentists in Buford GA strive to be more than just dentists, but to become your partner in healthcare. Our examinations are comprehensive. Your dentist will examine your entire masticatory system, and how it works with the rest of the body to deliver results that are long-lasting, natural-looking, and comfortable. Schedule a visit online or give us a call at (678) 359-4707 today.