To our valued patients,
We continue to follow OSHA and CDC guidelines and have taken additional steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The safety and health of our patients, and of our entire team have always been, and remain our number one top priority.
Here is what we are implementing in our office to help keep everyone as safe as possible:
- All patients are screened prior to entering the building
- Screening prior to appointments with a questionnaire
- Taking all patient’s and visitor’s temperature
- Screening every employee when they come into the office every morning
- We have slowed our schedule to limit the number of people in the office at one time and to continue with social distancing
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers in each operatory and reception area. We have also installed in-duct air purifiers in our HVAC system which uses REME technology to purify the air throughout the building.
- Several measures are taken to eliminate and control aerosols.
If you have any questions, please never hesitate to reach out to our office. During this time, Lanier Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is here to help you keep smiling!