To our valued patients,
We will reopen our office starting Monday, May 4th. We continue to follow OSHA and CDC guidelines and have taken additional steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The safety and health of our patients, and of our entire team have always been, and remain our number one top priority.
Here is what we are implementing in our office to help keep everyone as safe as possible:
- Screening prior to appointments with a questionnaire
- Taking all patient’s and visitor’s temperature
- Screening every employee when they come into the office every morning
- We closed our reception room for now and ask that all patients wait in the car for their appointment
- We have slowed our schedule to limit the number of people in the office at one time and to continue with social distancing
- We have installed an air purifier in every operatory and in the reception waiting area
- Several measures are taken to eliminate and control aerosols.
If you have any questions, please never hesitate to reach out to our office. During this time, Lanier Smiles is here to help you keep smiling!