Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry offers dental implants at our Buford, GA dentist office. When comparing dental implants to other options for missing teeth, the benefits are pretty obvious. Dental implants are the most natural-looking and innovative solution for replacing missing teeth. The dental implant procedure has significantly improved and now holds over a 95% success rate. With proper care and routine dental visits, your dental implants can last forever. Dental implants can replace a single tooth that is missing or broken, restore teeth with significant decay, or anchor a denture. They provide a permanent, secure and completely functional solution that will also support healthy bone growth in the jaw to maintain your natural appearance and profile.
We work with the leading oral surgeons and periodontists in the Buford, GA area to ensure the best results for our patients. Working from your treatment plan, an oral surgeon or periodontist will place the implant into the bone. Their expertise in placing implants means that the patient will receive the highest level of care.
Dental Implants offer both cosmetic and restorative dental health benefits. A durable, permanent treatment for tooth loss, dental implants promote healthy gums, a strong bone structure, and overall oral health. With today’s advancements in dental technology, our dentists can create a more natural looking dental restoration that can blend seamlessly with your existing teeth.
Dental Implant Benefits
- Over a 95% Long Term Success Rate
- Helps to avoid bone loss and gum recession associated with tooth loss
- Avoids further damage or decay of remaining healthy teeth
- Improves appearance of smile and lower face
- Patients can eat food without restrictions
- No worry of dentures slipping or falling out
- Look exactly like your natural teeth
- Superior durability and longevity
- Improves speech
- Increases comfort
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Overview
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants FAQs
- Types of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants for Multiple Missing Teeth
- Single Dental Implant for Missing Tooth
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about the benefits of dental implants in Buford, GA, contact Lanier Family and Cosmetic Dentistry today for a consultation. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Brown or Dr. Newberry to discuss your oral health, concerns, and budget.