Missing teeth can detract from the aesthetics of your natural smile, but they can also contribute to complex oral health concerns. Jeopardizing both the function and beauty of you smile, missing teeth should be treated as soon as possible to maintain your oral health. Buford, GA dentist Dr. Alla Brown offers a variety of missing tooth treatments to fit your lifestyle, budget, and cosmetic goals.
Most patients will suffer from some form of severe tooth decay or missing teeth in their adult life. Seeking treatment for your lost teeth can help restore your confidence and even may improve your daily social interactions. It is important to note that missing teeth can also lead to serious dental health concerns.
Untreated, missing teeth can lead to:
- Additional tooth loss
- Bone deterioration
- Gum disease
- Premature aging of the face
- Damage to remaining teeth
Missing Tooth Replacement Options
With the advancements in dental technology, technique, and materials, tooth replacement is more efficient, more comfortable and natural looking than ever before. Dr. Brown offers a variety of treatment options for missing tooth so that she can personalize your treatment plan so you receive optimal results. While each option has many benefits, dental implants can be used in combination with all options for a more secure restoration.
- Dental Bridge- Affordable and effective, dental bridges are ideal for replacing several consecutive missing teeth. Dental bridges are removable. When used with dental implants, Dr. Brown can secure the bridge for a permanent and long lasting restoration.
- Denture– Dentures have long been the go to for missing teeth. Used for patients who are missing all of their teeth on the upper or bottom jaw. Dentures are now more natural looking and can be better fit for comfort and increased chewing ability. Fixed dentures are even more secure with the use of dental implants.
- Dental Implant- Dental implants are tiny titanium posts that are surgically implanted into the jaw. Once healed, dental implants fuse with your natural bone making a stable foundation for a dental restoration. For one missing tooth, a crown may be placed on the implant for a permanent and beautiful dental restoration.
Visit Your Dentist Buford, GA
Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is focused around providing comprehensive and quality restorative and cosmetic dental care so our patients may enjoy their optimal oral health. We welcome to new and existing patients to our Buford dentist office. Lanier Family & Cosmetic Dentistry offers complete dentistry for our patient’s optimal oral health. Our dentist office focuses on our patient’s needs and quality of life. Schedule an appointment at our Buford dentist office.
Posted in: missing teeth